PayNearMe Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PayNearMe's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- PayNearMe received $20.0M in venture funding in February 2014.
- PayNearMe's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- PayNearMe has 79 Employees.
- PayNearMe grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- PayNearMe currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PayNearMe?
PayNearMe, a service of PayNearMe MT, Inc., has enabled government agencies and businesses to accept cash payments remotely since 2009. In 2018, PayNearMe expanded to include debit, credit or ACH payments, in addition to cash. To make a cash payment in their own neighborhood, consumers visit any of our 27,000 trusted locations in the U.S., which include 7-Eleven®, Family Dollar®, Casey's General Stores® and ACE Cash Express stores. PayNearMe processes cash payments for the IRS, Comcast, Greyhound, Oportun and the California Department of Child Support Services, among others. PayNearMe is offered by PayNearMe MT, Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Handle Financial, Inc. Follow PayNearMe on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Follow Handle Financial on Twitter @HandleFinancial. © 2018 Handle Financial, Inc. All rights reserved. Handle Financial and PayNearMe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Handle Financial.keywords:Banking,E-Commerce,Finance,Mobile,Payments