Adyen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Adyen's estimated annual revenue is currently $1303.1M per year.
- Adyen received $250.0M in venture funding in October 2015.
- Adyen's estimated revenue per employee is $1,182,459
- Adyen's total funding is $266M.
- Adyen has 1102 Employees.
- Adyen grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Adyen currently has 21 job openings.
What Is Adyen?
Adyen is the technology company reinventing payments for the global economy. The only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers globally preferred payment methods, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. With offices all around the world, Adyen serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 8 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Netflix, Spotify and LOreal.keywords:saas