Pattison Agriculture Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pattison Agriculture's estimated annual revenue is currently $60.4M per year.
- Pattison Agriculture's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Pattison Agriculture has 171 Employees.
- Pattison Agriculture grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Pattison Agriculture currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pattison Agriculture?
With over 50 years of experience in the agricultural industry, and over 500 employees working at 19 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we at Pattison Agriculture are committed to providing the complete equipment solutions experience for every individual customer. We strive to provide industry-leading technology, agronomic services, and support to ensure our customers are leading the way into the future of the industry. This award-winning customer service starts with a team of factory-trained staff that have gained respect for their demonstrated knowledge and expertise. From traditional products like combines, tractors, seeders, and sprayers, to the latest technological advances that support the increased productivity of farmers, we are dedicated to the continual growth and support of our customers and the communities in which they live.keywords:N/A