PatientPing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PatientPing's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.7M per year.
- PatientPing received $31.6M in venture funding in December 2016.
- PatientPing's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- PatientPing's total funding is $101.2M.
- PatientPing has 147 Employees.
- PatientPing grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- PatientPing currently has 16 job openings.
What Is PatientPing?
PatientPing is the nation's leading care coordination technology that is working to connect providers to seamlessly coordinate patient care. PatientPing's national care coordination network includes physicians, nurses, case managers, and care coordinators across hospitals, emergency departments, accountable care organizations (ACOs), physician practices, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, inpatient rehabilitation centers, and payers. By connecting care teams through real-time information sharing, PatientPing enables providers to deliver higher quality and more cost-effective care, helping to improve outcomes and reduce costs. Learn more about PatientPing by visiting www.patientping.com. Want to join our team Check out our job listings at http://www.patientping.com/careers/keywords:saas, Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Human Resources Hr