Participant Media Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Participant Media's estimated annual revenue is currently $58.4M per year.
- Participant Media's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Participant Media has 285 Employees.
- Participant Media grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Participant Media currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Participant Media?
Participant Media is the leading media company dedicated to entertainment that inspires and compels social change. Founded in 2004 by Jeff Skoll, Participant's content combines the power of a good story well told with opportunities for real world impact and awareness around the most pressing global issues of our time. Participant's more than 75 films, including "Spotlight," "Contagion," "Lincoln," "The Help," "He Named Me Malala," "The Look of Silence," "CITIZENFOUR," "Food, Inc.," and "An Inconvenient Truth," have collectively earned 52 Academy Award® nominations and 11 wins, including Best Picture for "Spotlight." Participant's digital entertainment division, SoulPancake, is an award-winning provider of thought-provoking, joyful, and uplifting digital content including such widely popular series as Kid President and The Science of Happiness and reaches an audience of nearly 9 million fans.keywords:Entertainment,Marketing