Parsyl Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Parsyl's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- Parsyl's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Parsyl's total funding is $19.3M.
- Parsyl has 38 Employees.
- Parsyl grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Parsyl currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Parsyl?
Parsyl is an IoT supply chain data platform that delivers pioneering cargo insurance solutions for shippers of perishable goods. Parsylￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs combined hardware and software solution helps shippers understand, mitigate and insure risks to goods as they move through the supply chain, both in transit and storage. Parsyl is an approved Coverholder with Lloydￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs of London, the premier market for hard to place risk, and its policies are backed by Ascot Group, one of the most respected and innovative A-rated insurers in the world.keywords:SaaS