Ibotta Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ibotta's estimated annual revenue is currently $98M per year.
- Ibotta received $25.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Ibotta's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Ibotta's total funding is $92.9M.
- Ibotta has 676 Employees.
- Ibotta grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Ibotta currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Ibotta?
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (I bought a...) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. Press Kit: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/keywords:Finance,Mobile,Payments,Retail