Parsley Energy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Parsley Energy's estimated annual revenue is currently $162.4M per year.
- Parsley Energy received $700.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Parsley Energy's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Parsley Energy's total funding is $925M.
- Parsley Energy has 663 Employees.
- Parsley Energy grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Parsley Energy currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Parsley Energy?
Founded in 2008, Parsley Energy is an independent oil and natural gas company with operations in the Permian Basin, where we develop unconventional oil and natural gas reserves. As we efficiently and responsibly grow reserves, production, and cash flow by developing our liquids rich resource base, we seek to create value for shareholders, employees, energy consumers, and the communities in which we work. Over the past several years we have grown - primarily through the drill bit - from a two-person start-up to a large-scale operation that operates several hundred wells and produces more than 67.5-72.5 MBo/d as of 3rd Quarter 2017. With a substantial inventory of vertical and horizontal drilling locations in the prolific core of both the Midland and Delaware Basin, we look forward to continued growth at superior rates of return.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Wind Power