HNI Healthcare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HNI Healthcare's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.2M per year.
- HNI Healthcare received $65.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- HNI Healthcare's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- HNI Healthcare's total funding is $133.5M.
- HNI Healthcare has 171 Employees.
- HNI Healthcare grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- HNI Healthcare currently has 46 job openings.
What Is HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare designs intelligent processes and technology to empower talented people to transform healthcare. Our people, processes and technology align physicians with our hospital partners, strengthening and integrating hospital medicine programs under a value-based care approach. Our hospital medicine software suite, VitalSigns, holds numerous patents and is deeply valued by both physicians and our hospital partners as being a hospital medicine game-changer. VitalSigns puts physicians in the driver's seat to make a direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Our industry-leading technology paves the way for physicians and hospital administration to work together on aligned goals that benefit patients, clinicians and hospital partners. HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE program, a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education. HNICORE establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance. HNI is based in Austin, Texas.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers