Paratek Pharmaceuticals Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.1M per year.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals received $50.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $71,920
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $133M.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals has 238 Employees.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 5% last year.
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Paratek Pharmaceuticals?
Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops transformative solutions for patients, both in and out of the hospital, with diseases that are not responsive to current treatments. We focus on drugs that target infectious disease and other difficult to treat conditions. Our lead product candidate, omadacycline, is the first in a new class of tetracyclines known as aminomethycyclines, with broad spectrum activity against Gram-positive, Gram-negative and atypical bacteria. Omadacycline is being developed as a once daily, oral and intravenous, empiric monotherapy for community acquired bacterial infections, particularly when antibiotic resistance is of concern. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted omadacycline a Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) designation and completed two special protocol assessments for its Phase 3 clinical trial program.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Mobile,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Paratek Pharmaceuticals News
- Oral-only dosing for the Treatment of CABP Expands the Commercial Opportunity for Primary Care Promotion - Primary Care Market Opportunity for CABP Estimated at Approximately $1.5 Billion BOSTON, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-sta ...
Featured companies: BioVex, Cavadis, Innovention, Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Phase Bioscience, Reliant Pharmaceuticals, Xencor UPDATED: Expanded Paratek and Xencor items. Paratek Pharma raises $40M for new antibiotics — Boston’s Paratek Pharmaceuticals, a biotech working on new antibiotics to tr ...
BOSTON, Sept. 04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company ...
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRTK) stock has been on a recent steady downtrend, causing some concern for shareholders.
BOSTON, Sept. 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTK), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Funding
|2008-04-17||$40.0M||Undisclosed||Aisling Capital, D.E. Shaw Group||Article|