Paratek Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.1M per year.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals received $50.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $76,415
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $133M.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals has 224 Employees.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Paratek Pharmaceuticals?
Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops transformative solutions for patients, both in and out of the hospital, with diseases that are not responsive to current treatments. We focus on drugs that target infectious disease and other difficult to treat conditions. Our lead product candidate, omadacycline, is the first in a new class of tetracyclines known as aminomethycyclines, with broad spectrum activity against Gram-positive, Gram-negative and atypical bacteria. Omadacycline is being developed as a once daily, oral and intravenous, empiric monotherapy for community acquired bacterial infections, particularly when antibiotic resistance is of concern. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted omadacycline a Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) designation and completed two special protocol assessments for its Phase 3 clinical trial program.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Mobile,Pharmaceuticals