Paramount School of Excellence Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Paramount School of Excellence's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- Paramount School of Excellence's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Paramount School of Excellence has 66 Employees.
- Paramount School of Excellence grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Paramount School of Excellence currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Paramount School of Excellence?
PSoE is a kindergarten through 8th grade urban charter school with innovative technology and state-of-the-art educational practices. PSoE offers a unique vision for developing students as caring young adults that respect themselves, their environment, and learn as independent thinkers. Through intuitive curricular design, students will receive a broad palette of integrated subject matter that will give them a solid foundation for real world problem solving. Mission The mission of Paramount School of Excellence is to offer a world-class education to each child built on a foundation of knowledge and wisdom. Each child will maximize their potential against measurable standards, developing the skills necessary to become successful and productive citizens in a Global society. Developing compassion and understanding, students will learn to respect their environment, themselves and one another. Paramount School of Excellence will serve a high needs population in Grades K 8 using an integrated, humanities and research based curricula, and will develop a network of existing programs, services and resources to broaden the reach of choices to all schools, students and families.keywords:N/A