Paragon Bioservices Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Paragon Bioservices's estimated annual revenue is currently $60.6M per year.
- Paragon Bioservices received $5.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Paragon Bioservices's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Paragon Bioservices's total funding is $20M.
- Paragon Bioservices has 391 Employees.
- Paragon Bioservices grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Paragon Bioservices currently has 89 job openings.
What Is Paragon Bioservices?
Paragon Bioservices is an industry-leading, private-equity backed contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) whose focus is the development and manufacturing of cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals. Paragon's aim is to build strong client partnerships with the world's best biotech and pharma companies, focusing on transformative technologies, including gene therapies (AAV), next-generation vaccines, oncology immunotherapies (oncolytic viruses and CAR-T cell therapies), therapeutic protein, and other complex biologics.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals