Panther Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Panther Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.1M per year.
- Panther Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Panther Labs's total funding is $19.5M.
- Panther Labs has 30 Employees.
- Panther Labs grew their employee count by 131% last year.
- Panther Labs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Panther Labs?
Panther is a serverless, security analytics platform built for cloud-focused security teams. We are a security and engineering-first company led by Airbnb and AWS alumni. Our roots come from building tools at some of the largest companies in the world to solve security issues at scale. We're on a mission to help security teams detect and respond to breaches at cloud-scale. \n\nPanther Benefits:\n- Analyze critical security data in real-time for quick feedback\n- Craft detections as Python code tailored to fit the needs of your organization\n- Store your logs to a security data lake for high scale investigations over Petabytes of data\n- Flexible SaaS deployment options for low ops overhead on your team\n- Open-source and trusted by the security community\n\nPanther Labs is headquartered in San Francisco with a globally distributed workforce. Our customers include GitLab, Cedar, Canva, Earnin, Scribd, Figma, among others.\n\nFor more information, visit www.runpanther.io and follow us at @panther__labs on Twitter.keywords:Enterprise Security, Technology, Cyber Security, Cloud Security