Crunchbase Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Crunchbase's estimated annual revenue is currently $27M per year.
- Crunchbase received $18.0M in venture funding in April 2017.
- Crunchbase's estimated revenue per employee is $146,576
- Crunchbase's total funding is $27M.
- Crunchbase's pricing is $348 per year.
- Crunchbase has 184 Employees.
- Crunchbase grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Crunchbase currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Crunchbase?
Crunchbase is the destination for learning about companies, discovering investments and industry trends, and finding news about hundreds of thousands of public and private companies globally. From startups to Fortune 500s, Crunchbase provides a depth and breadth of knowledge that ensures its data is recognized as the primary source of business information by millions of users globally.keywords:Analytics,Deals,Energy,Enterprise Software,Finance, saas