Crunchbase Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Crunchbase's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- Crunchbase received $18.0M in venture funding in April 2017.
- Crunchbase's estimated revenue per employee is $135,068
- Crunchbase's total funding is $27M.
- Crunchbase has 146 Employees.
- Crunchbase grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Crunchbase currently has 1 job openings.
|Heather Yost||Director of Customer Success|
|Meredith May||Director of Digital Marketing|
|Alex Wilhelm||Editor in Chief, Crunchbase News|
|Tina Marie Sturdevant||Director, Brand and Marketing Communications|
|Tracy Donihoo||Director, National Accounts|
|Denise Wogatzke||Technical Director/Color Stylist|
What Is Crunchbase?
Crunchbase is the destination for learning about companies, discovering investments and industry trends, and finding news about hundreds of thousands of public and private companies globally. From startups to Fortune 500s, Crunchbase provides a depth and breadth of knowledge that ensures its data is recognized as the primary source of business information by millions of users globally.keywords:Analytics,Deals,Energy,Enterprise Software,Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Welcome to the Crunchbase News Weekend Update. An email form of this post went out Saturday morning. Happy reading! Over the past week ...
Hello and welcome back to Last Week In Venture, the weekly roundup of deals that may have flown under your radar. There are a lot of ...
Getaround, a peer-to-peer carsharing company, is reportedly raising $200 million at a $1.7 billion post-money valuation, as first reported by ...