Pantheon Platform Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pantheon Platform's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.1M per year.
- Pantheon Platform received $40.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Pantheon Platform's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Pantheon Platform's total funding is $103.1M.
- Pantheon Platform's pricing is $348 per year.
- Pantheon Platform has 311 Employees.
- Pantheon Platform grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Pantheon Platform currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Pantheon Platform?
Top developers, marketers, and IT professionals use Pantheon to build, launch and run all their Drupal & WordPress websites. Pantheon goes beyond hosting, delivering all the tools professional developers need to build best-practice siteslike staging environments, version control, backups and workflow. All Pantheon sites include a fully integrated global CDN and HTTPS, making it the most complete platform to manage Website Operations. Powering 200,000+ sites and billions of monthly pageviews, Pantheon's container-based infrastructure allows customers to launch websites faster without worrying about traffic spikes, security, or performance. It's free in development. You can scale in software on the same infrastructure from day one, and never touch a server again.keywords:Consulting,,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Software Development,Storage, saas