Palmetto Infusion Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Palmetto Infusion Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.2M per year.
- Palmetto Infusion Services's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Palmetto Infusion Services has 123 Employees.
- Palmetto Infusion Services grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Palmetto Infusion Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Palmetto Infusion Services?
Palmetto Infusion Services was founded in South Carolina in order to provide patients living with Chronic Diseases like MS, RA, Crohns, Colitis, Lupus, CDIP, and many others a safe, convenient, and more affordable place to receive treatments that improve the quality of their lives. Palmetto Infusion Services help people LIVE more and ENJOY more that LIVING has to offer. Our centers are places where patents receive specialty drugs and personalized care from infusion trained registered nurses, pharmacists, dietitians, physicians, and other nurturing and caring team members. We continuously and relentlessly search and investigate cutting edge treatments for patents with chronic conditions. We also exhaust every effort to make our centers the most efficient and cost effective site for patients. Drugs are very expensive and we fight for our patients to get the best drug for the cheapest price possible.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers