PageFreezer Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PageFreezer Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.3M per year.
- PageFreezer Software's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- PageFreezer Software's pricing is $588 per year.
- PageFreezer Software has 50 Employees.
- PageFreezer Software grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- PageFreezer Software currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PageFreezer Software?
Automatically Archive Your Web & Social Media Content PageFreezer is a leading provider of website and social media archiving solutions to a wide range of industries including finance, legal, telecom, retail, utilities, government and post-secondary education. PageFreezer is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) application that enables organizations and corporations of all sizes to permanently preserve their website and social media content in evidentiary quality and then access those archives and replay them as if they were still live. Uses for the archived data range from compliance with regulators such as the SEC, FINRA and the FDA to litigation preparedness, evidence capture, call center support and competitive intelligence. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, PageFreezer Technologies is a privately-held firm that is owned and managed by a successful team of software veterans. The company was founded in 2010. With a rapidly expanding customer base and the most comprehensive website and social media archiving solutions available, PageFreezer is a premier provider of archiving services for online content to companies throughout the world.keywords:saas