Pacific Star Communications Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pacific Star Communications's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.2M per year.
- Pacific Star Communications received $12.3M in venture funding in July 2007.
- Pacific Star Communications's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Pacific Star Communications has 133 Employees.
- Pacific Star Communications grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Pacific Star Communications currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Pacific Star Communications?
Pacific Star Communications, Inc. (PacStar) is a leading technology-based systems integrator that delivers advanced, reliable and interoperable tactical and enterprise communications systems to the military, federal, state and local government agencies, as well as emergency responders. The company's patented IQ-Core® Software and hardware technology and integration/installation services provide secure, command, control and communications systems - particularly in remote or infrastructure starved areas. In addition, PacStar's unified and tactical network communications systems are ideally suited for commercial sector organizations with mission-critical, complex communications requirements.keywords:Data Storage,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Information Security,Security,Storage,Telecommunications