Pacific Dermatology Institute Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pacific Dermatology Institute's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- Pacific Dermatology Institute's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Pacific Dermatology Institute has 38 Employees.
- Pacific Dermatology Institute grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Pacific Dermatology Institute currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pacific Dermatology Institute?
Since opening 2009, Pacific Dermatology Institute (PDI) has worked diligently to establish itself as a provider in dermatological services for the communities of Riverside, Corona, Upland, Chino Hills, Redlands, Apple Valley, Newport Beach and surrounding areas of Southern California. With a team of highly experienced, multispecialty, board certified physicians, PDI commands excellence in the deliverance, treatment and management for all aspects of patient care. Our practice is comprised of healthcare professionals that understand the importance of treating patients with equality, in a compassionate, safe and protected environment. PDI patients can rest assured that they themselves, their medical group, health plan provider or primary care physician have placed them in the hands of highly skilled, trained providers who treat all dermatological conditions and diseases. In our continued effort to prevent, detect, treat and manage skin conditions, PDI contracts with many health plans and medical groups, as we look to collaborate with others that find value and strength in our goals, and demand excellence in this ever- changing medical community and society.keywords:N/A