POTLOC Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- POTLOC's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.4M per year.
- POTLOC received $2.5M in venture funding in June 2018.
- POTLOC's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- POTLOC's total funding is $28M.
- POTLOC has 99 Employees.
- POTLOC grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- POTLOC currently has 5 job openings.
What Is POTLOC?
With its technology that captures hyperlocal intelligence, POTLOC disrupts the traditional consumer research for retail by replacing random phone calls and intercepts by geotargeted crowdsourcing campaigns on social networks. In a defined trade area, POTLOC is able to crowdsource thousands of consumers insights and understand how shoppers and non-shoppers behave and what they need. With offices in Canada and France, POTLOC help large retailers (Carrefour, Decathlon, Aldo) and real-estate companies (Cadillac Fairview, BNP Paribas Real-Estate, Immochan) to understand how up-sell their current clients and acquire new ones. POTLOC has raised a seed funding of $1M in January 2017, with BDC and Robert Dutton, ex-CEO of RONA.keywords:E-Commerce,Finance,Payments,Retail