Oxfordshire Mind Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oxfordshire Mind's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.4M per year.
- Oxfordshire Mind's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Oxfordshire Mind has 68 Employees.
- Oxfordshire Mind grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Oxfordshire Mind currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oxfordshire Mind?
We're Mind, the mental health charity. We're here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support. Oxfordshire Mind was founded in 1967. We are an Oxfordshire based Charity and part of the network of Mind associations working for better mental health across England and Wales. Our aim is to promote good mental health through the provision of high quality services with active user participation and lobbying and campaigning for positive change. Oxfordshire Mind's services are quality assured through the Quality Management in Mind standards developed by National Mind. We are funded through individual donations, charitable trusts, Oxfordshire County Council and the Oxfordshire Primary Care Trusts. Our services are provided by both paid workers and trained volunteers. Registered charity number: 261476. Registered company number: 4343625.keywords:N/A