Oxehealth Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oxehealth's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.1M per year.
- Oxehealth's estimated revenue per employee is $247,971
- Oxehealth has 69 Employees.
- Oxehealth grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Oxehealth currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oxehealth?
Oxehealth Ltd is a biomedical software development company spun out from the University of Oxford’s Institute of Biomedical Engineering in 2012. Oxehealth is focused on the continuing innovation of its Oxecam technology which turns cameras into health monitors. Using intelligent algorithms and signal processing techniques our software extracts human vital sign data from digital video cameras. Oxehealth continues to extend the potential of camera technologies for healthcare monitoring, having developed camera-based vital sign monitoring algorithms, clinically validated at the Oxford Kidney Unit and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, John Radcliffe Hospital. It has also have completed a successful trial at Broadmoor, validating secure room remote camera based patient monitoring. contact-less vital signs monitoring, software developerkeywords:N/A