Oseberg Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oseberg's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.2M per year.
- Oseberg received $10.0M in venture funding in January 2016.
- Oseberg's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Oseberg's total funding is $10M.
- Oseberg has 58 Employees.
- Oseberg grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Oseberg currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oseberg?
Oseberg is a next-generation oil & gas information and data analytics company that offers a compelling new approach to rapidly convert public regulatory and county-level data into actionable intelligence. We aggregate the most inaccessible state, federal, and county records and deliver them to our users through a suite of all-encompassing B2B SaaS products that enable our users to search, map, mine, and perform statistical analysis on every strand of data. We also bring provide normalized, standardized, and high-quality frac data. Our technology reduces weeks and months of work to days and hours, empowering our users to rapidly uncover leasing, drilling, enhanced completion, and acquisition opportunities. Check out Atla, our flagship desktop Business Intelligence Tool, Sól, our lightweight alerting and search system, or ask about our API capabilities for Enterprise solutions at Oseberg.io.keywords:saas, Analytics,Cleantech,Data Storage,Energy,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Oil & Gas,Storage,Wind Power