Oryx Vision Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oryx Vision's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.1M per year.
- Oryx Vision's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Oryx Vision has 58 Employees.
- Oryx Vision grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Oryx Vision currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Oryx Vision?
Oryx is building a set of eyes for autonomous vehicles- a revolutionary depth-sensor system. Coupled with standard cameras, our sensors provide all the performance requirements of autonomous cars, at a mass market price.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Oryx Vision News
Israel-based low-cost LiDAR startup Oryx Vision Ltd. has shut down as of Thursday, Oryx's CEO Ran Wellingstein said in a Friday interview with ...
Israeli auto-tech company Oryx Vision, which has developed Lidar sensors for autonomous vehicles, has closed down, and will pay back to its ...
Low-cost LiDAR startup Oryx Vision shuts down. Founded in 2009, Oryx developed a light detection and ranging camera system (LiDAR) for ...