OrthoPediatrics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OrthoPediatrics's estimated annual revenue is currently $50.7M per year.
- OrthoPediatrics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- OrthoPediatrics's total funding is $51.5M.
- OrthoPediatrics has 202 Employees.
- OrthoPediatrics grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- OrthoPediatrics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is OrthoPediatrics?
OrthoPediatrics is Leading Innovation in Pediatric Orthopedics. We are the first company whose total focus is helping children with orthopaedic conditions and injuries by providing the surgeons who care for them with anatomically appropriate implants. Every day, we focus exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics through the innovative development of state-of-the-art technologies, commitment to quality products, and industry-leading support and clinical education with our experienced team of experts. Our offering is continuing to expand as we strive to develop all of the necessary implants and instruments that a pediatric orthopedic surgeon needs to treat his/her patients, including: Long Bone Deformity Correction & Trauma, Scoliosis, and Sports Medicine/Soft Tissue Repair. On October 12, 2017, OrthoPediatrics became a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq - trading under the symbol "KIDS"! As we continue to grow, we are looking for talented professionals to join our cause! Visit our website to learn more about current openings, or submit a resume to email@example.com!keywords:N/A