Organigram Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Organigram's estimated annual revenue is currently $72.9M per year.
- Organigram's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Organigram's total funding is $145M.
- Organigram has 270 Employees.
- Organigram grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Organigram currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Organigram?
Strong roots. At Organigram, it's a concept that matters. Organigram Inc. (TSX-V:OGI) is Atlantic Canada's original licensed producer of high-quality medical cannabis. Founded in 2013 and the 13th licensed applicant under the ACMPR (Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations, formerly Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations), Organigram is committed to producing dried cannabis flower and extract oils of the highest standard and providing relief to patients across the country. For more information on Organigram's products, investor relations, or for information on becoming a patient, visit WWW.ORGANIGRAM.CA or call 1-855-961-9420.keywords:N/A