OpenFin Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OpenFin's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- OpenFin received $17.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- OpenFin's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- OpenFin's total funding is $24.6M.
- OpenFin has 105 Employees.
- OpenFin grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- OpenFin currently has 1 job openings.
What Is OpenFin?
Move fast. Break nothing. OpenFin is the financial industry's first common operating system, enabling rapid and secure deployment, native experience and desktop interoperability. The world's largest banks and trading platforms use OpenFin to deploy desktop applications both in-house, and to their buy-side and sell-side customers. OpenFin investors include Bain Capital Ventures, DRW Venture Capital, Euclid Opportunities, J.P. Morgan, Nyca Partners and Pivot Investment Partners among others.keywords:saas, Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Software Development