Online Education Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Online Education Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $71.3M per year.
- Online Education Services's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Online Education Services has 396 Employees.
- Online Education Services grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Online Education Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Online Education Services?
Online Education Services (OES) was established to challenge and advance the online education industry, providing a new student-centric approach to adult education. Through partnerships with highly regarded Australian education providers, OES provides the expertise to create engaging online learning experiences for students who are not catered for by traditional campus-based offerings. In 2018, OES expanded its services and opened its first office in London, United Kingdom. Guided by the analysis of student data, OES continues to innovate the online education experience with its dedicated specialist services in online course design, student support and administration. For four years running (2014/15/16/17), OES has been named a Best Employer by Aon Hewitt. In 2017, OES was awarded the prestigious 2017 Best of the Best award, having excelled at delivering an exceptionally positive workplace experience for employees. In 2015 OES topped the BRW Fast Starters list. The BRW Fast Starters list ranks Australia's fastest growing, public and private, small and medium start-up businesses.keywords:N/A