One Community Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- One Community Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.4M per year.
- One Community Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- One Community Bank has 116 Employees.
- One Community Bank grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- One Community Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is One Community Bank?
One Community Bank is a $1.3 billion community bank in south central Wisconsin. The bank, which was founded in 1976, focuses on three core priorities: serving clients, supporting colleagues and investing in local communities. It has 11 offices in the communities of Oregon, McFarland, Stoughton, Waunakee, Sun Prairie, Middleton, Adams, Oxford and Grand Marsh. It specializes in providing deposit products to both businesses and consumers, mortgage and consumer loans and business loans. Its team of bankers are some of the most highly experienced in the state who pride themselves on making clients the number ONE priority by delivering Feel Good Bankingkeywords:N/A