Ocular Therapeutix Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ocular Therapeutix's estimated annual revenue is currently $2M per year.
- Ocular Therapeutix received $37.5M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Ocular Therapeutix's estimated revenue per employee is $9,900
- Ocular Therapeutix's total funding is $138.4M.
- Ocular Therapeutix has 201 Employees.
- Ocular Therapeutix grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Ocular Therapeutix currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Ocular Therapeutix?
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye using its proprietary hydrogel-based formulation technology. Ocular Therapeutix's lead product candidate, DEXTENZA (dexamethasone insert) 0.4 mg for intracanalicular use, has completed Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of ocular pain and inflammation following ophthalmic surgery. OTX-TP (travoprost insert) is in Phase 3 clinical development for the reduction of intraocular pressure in patients with glaucoma and ocular hypertension. The Company's earlier stage assets include OTX-TIC, a sustained release travoprost intracameral injection for the reduction in intraocular pressure in patients with glaucoma and ocular hypertension, as well as sustained release intravitreal injections for the treatment of retinal diseases. These injections include the development of OTX-TKI, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), and, in collaboration with Regeneron, an extended release protein-based anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) trap. Ocular Therapeutix's first product, ReSure® Sealant, is FDA-approved to seal corneal incisions following cataract surgery.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals