Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.5M per year.
- Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine has 135 Employees.
- Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine?
Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine is a comprehensive healthcare provider with specific attention to infertility treatments. Oasis is a chain of "one-stop' day care IVF centres where consultation, investigation and treatment are taken care of during the course of a single day. Our people at Oasis are young, open-minded and adapatable to the growing demands in the healthcare industry. Our environment is dynamic and forward thinking - and at the same time adhering to high quality, values and mutual respect between all the people involved , the doctors, management, paramedics and do their best in providing an efficient, comfortable and compassionate experience to the couples coming to Oasis for their infertility treatments. The company was founded in 2009 and has fast established itself as a leading and trusted provider of advanced infertility treatments. The company has 3 centres in Banjara Hills, Gachibowli, Secunderabad and Dilsukhnagar in the city of Hyderabad, and each centre in Vijayawada, Warangal, Chennai and Vizag where it is well poised for expansion and the next stage of growth. Know more about us on www.oasisindia.inkeywords:N/A