Medics Super Speciality Hospital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Medics Super Speciality Hospital's estimated annual revenue is currently $59.7M per year.
- Medics Super Speciality Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Medics Super Speciality Hospital's total funding is $13.2M.
- Medics Super Speciality Hospital has 221 Employees.
- Medics Super Speciality Hospital grew their employee count by 47% last year.
- Medics Super Speciality Hospital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Medics Super Speciality Hospital?
Medics International Life sciences Ltd is a Public Ltd Company registered in 2011, has a vision to provide primary, secondary and tertiary care for the people in Tier 2 and 3 cities of eastern & central part of the State of Uttar Pradesh. MILL is an initiative to eradicate the accessibility issues in healthcare for common masses for critical care and life threatening health hazards; It is an upcoming 300 bedded modern tertiary healthcare facility, that has been set up in Alambagh, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh. The facility, with its dedicated team of doctors and trained staff, will be capable of dealing with all kinds of Emergency & Trauma. The hospital will have a state of the art Operating Theaters supported by best in class radiology facility which includes USG, X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine & Radiation oncology; a well equipped pathology laboratory capable of performing a majority of the tests in-house. The hospital will also have a state of the art ICUs and NICUs, which are equipped with ventilators, ECG, & other important life saving equipments & Machinery etc.keywords:N/A