ORock Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ORock Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.1M per year.
- ORock Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ORock Technologies's total funding is $15M.
- ORock Technologies has 49 Employees.
- ORock Technologies grew their employee count by 63% last year.
- ORock Technologies currently has 9 job openings.
What Is ORock Technologies?
ORockÂ® Technologies is a small business Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Cloud Service Provider (CSP) serving technology companies and enterprise customers in defense, government, and highly regulated industries. ORockâ€™s unique architecture includes a private, carrier-grade dark fiber network and a FedRAMP Moderate open source cloud. It was designed for secure data operations and delivers a combination of data security, performance, flexibility, compliance, and control that most CSPs cannot provide. ORock solutions include: secure cloud & IaaS; application hosting; FedRAMP authorization services; and secure connectivity and mobility. As a Red Hat Certified Cloud & Service Provider (CCSP), ORock is authorized to host and resell certified Red Hat offerings on-demand.keywords:SaaS