OKRA landschapsarchitecten Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OKRA landschapsarchitecten's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- OKRA landschapsarchitecten's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- OKRA landschapsarchitecten has 41 Employees.
- OKRA landschapsarchitecten grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- OKRA landschapsarchitecten currently has 1 job openings.
What Is OKRA landschapsarchitecten?
Designing public space is an ongoing quest for harmony between the best solution for the demands of today and the ability to change. OKRA is specialized in the development of the urban landscape, both in planning and design. Our assignments primarily centre on urban and urban-related projects, which mostly comprise landscape architecture and urban and regional planning. We work in projects on both national and international scales and often in highly complex projects with a multitude of participants. OKRA couples vision with strategy. We work from the vision and concept stage all the way to design and detail. We promote the notion that a truly consistent design is one in which the underlying concept must be clear in all aspects of the project, both as a whole as in its finer details. The combination of conceptual planning and perfect implementation is central to OKRA's core policy.keywords:N/A