Nozomi Networks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nozomi Networks's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.6M per year.
- Nozomi Networks received $30.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Nozomi Networks's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Nozomi Networks's total funding is $49.5M.
- Nozomi Networks has 211 Employees.
- Nozomi Networks grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- Nozomi Networks currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Nozomi Networks?
Nozomi Networks is the leader of industrial cybersecurity, delivering the best solution for real-time visibility to manage cyber risk and improve resilience for industrial operations. With one solution, customers gain advanced cybersecurity, improved operational reliability and easy IT/OT integration. Innovating the use of artificial intelligence, the company helps the largest industrial sites around the world See and Secure their critical industrial control networks. Today Nozomi Networks supports over a quarter of a million devices in the critical infrastructure, energy, manufacturing, mining, transportation and utility sectors, making it possible to tackle the escalating cyber risks to operational networks (OT).keywords:N/A