Northwest Ambulance Critical Care Transport Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Northwest Ambulance Critical Care Transport's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Northwest Ambulance Critical Care Transport's estimated revenue per employee is $252,000
- Northwest Ambulance Critical Care Transport has 45 Employees.
- Northwest Ambulance Critical Care Transport grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Northwest Ambulance Critical Care Transport currently has 4 job openings.
|Jeremy Yoder||Director / Chief Operating Officer|
What Is Northwest Ambulance Critical Care Transport?
Northwest Ambulance is a private, locally run ambulance service that cares about it's community. Our service includes Basic Life Support EMT's and Critical Care Transport Registered Nurses. Each of our Critical Care Transport Units are staffed by Registered Nurses who have extensive experience in the emergency medical field. We will transport critically ill or injured patients to any of the specialty hospitals in the Puget Sound area. Our normal transports include patients requiring heart monitors, single or multiple IV drugs using IV pumps, and ventilator dependent patients. We also have the capability to transport neonate incubators and Balloon Pump monitors and their transport team.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Martin Luther K...||$107.5M||426||11%||N/A|
|Bear Valley Com...||$16.5M||65||5%||N/A|
|MCR Health Serv...||$54M||214||9%||N/A|
|Wythe County Co...||$9.7M||39||11%||N/A|