North Georgia EMC Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- North Georgia EMC's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.1M per year.
- North Georgia EMC's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- North Georgia EMC has 55 Employees.
- North Georgia EMC grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- North Georgia EMC currently has 1 job openings.
What Is North Georgia EMC?
North Georgia Electric Membership Corporation was founded in 1936 as a not-for-profit electric cooperative, serving members in seven Northwest Georgia counties: Catoosa, Floyd, Gordon, Murray, Walker and Whitfield. North Georgia EMC delivers power to approximately 100,000 metering points, through 6,400 miles of line, 35 substations and 4 area offices. North Georgia EMC's mission is to provide a reliable, quality, cost-based supply of electricity to our cooperative members. We are committed to achieve success in all areas related to the principles of the public power model: people, safety, business and integrity. NGEMC is a not-for-profit electric cooperative serving 100,000+ meters in Catoosa, Chattooga, Floyd, Gordon, Murray, Walker, and Whitfield counties. North Georgia EMC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.keywords:N/A