NorthStar Transitions Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NorthStar Transitions's estimated revenue is currently $5.8M per year.
- NorthStar Transitions's estimated revenue per employee is $164571
- NorthStar Transitions has 35 Employees.
- NorthStar Transitions grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- NorthStar Transitions currently has 2 job openings.
What Is NorthStar Transitions?
NorthStar Transitions is a Colorado state licensed and Joint Commission accredited substance use disorder treatment center offering Residential, PHP, IOP and OP levels of care in Boulder, Colorado.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Mental Health C...||$153.1M||612||5%|
|Rocky Mountain ...||$61.8M||243||6%|
|San Luis Valley...||$10.3M||46||5%|
NorthStar Transitions News
... to Boulder where he found a spot as director of operations for NorthStar Transitions, a young adult, transitional treatment program in Boulder.
Travel and hospitality software and services provider Cendyn will focus on growing its global customer base and developing its marketing and ...
Broydrick & Associates has reported lobbying for NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes LLC, a partial subsidiary of Hendricks Holding Co., ...