Nicklaus Children's Health System Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nicklaus Children's Health System's estimated annual revenue is currently $1007.9M per year.
- Nicklaus Children's Health System's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Nicklaus Children's Health System has 3733 Employees.
- Nicklaus Children's Health System grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Nicklaus Children's Health System currently has 51 job openings.
What Is Nicklaus Children's Health System?
Nicklaus Children's Health System, is the region's only healthcare system exclusively for children. In addition to Nicklaus Children's Hospital and a growing number of outpatient centers located throughout the tri-county area, the health system includes Nicklaus Children's Hospital Foundation, the organization's fundraising arm; Pediatric Specialists of America Inc., a nonprofit physician practice subsidiary; a management services organization, an ambulatory surgery center and a line of children's wellness products branded KidzStuff. Our vision is to be where the children are. Ultimately, this means being there through all stages of health and life, both physically and emotionally. To be a trusted partner to children and their families, not only in times of illness, but throughout their life journey. Our mission is to inspire hope and promote lifelong health by providing the best care to every child.keywords:N/A