Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business has 164 Employees.
- Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business?
Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business has been serving customers worldwide for more than a century. We leverage multiple Turbine and Compressor Controls platforms and a proven Distributed Controls System (DCS) platform, along with a complete OT Cybersecurity, Excitation, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Controls, and Global Service portfolio to meet your turnkey needs. Nexus Controls was rebranded as part of Digital Solutions at Baker Hughes back in October 2019. However, the Nexus Controls story began long before that. Our business today exists as the collective experience and history of multiple companies whose lineage spans 150 years. \n\nOur unique history is what made us a leader in the energy technology, industrial controls, DCS, safety systems, and cybersecurity markets. It is important to us because it is who we are.\nAnd although you might not know us by nameâ€¦ weâ€™ve been here all along.\n\nNexus Controls is a division of Baker Hughes. We are an energy technology company. We are taking energy forward â€“ making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.\n\nWant to get in touch? Contact us here: https://www.bakerhughesds.com/contactkeywords:N/A