NextStep Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NextStep's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.7M per year.
- NextStep's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- NextStep's total funding is $12.3M.
- NextStep has 36 Employees.
- NextStep grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- NextStep currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NextStep?
NextStepￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs Continuing Education Platform: NextStepￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs mobile app-based Continuing Education platform gives CNAs unlimited access to 140+ CNA courses that meet all federal and state CNA Continuing Education requirements. Employers can track completion and access certificate records to satisfy all audit requirements at any time. NextStepￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs CNA Placement Services: NextStep recruits, trains and places people to fill high demand healthcare jobs. We provide a mobile learning experience that qualifies you to start a career in jobs such as community health worker, home health aide, and medical assistant. NextStep's model is unique as learners only pay a low upfront cost to begin learning and are immediately matched with an employer. Once complete and certified in their training, workers are placed in a job that matches their new skills.keywords:N/A