NextHome Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NextHome's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.6M per year.
- NextHome's estimated revenue per employee is $46,389
- NextHome has 983 Employees.
- NextHome grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- NextHome currently has 10 job openings.
What Is NextHome?
NextHome is a progressive real estate franchise with consumer focused branding, technology and marketing. Our flexible pricing model and competitive programs, empower our brokers and agents to provide excellent service without compromise. We focus on collaborative partnerships and effective products for business development, growth and relevance. Our franchises and agents are the focal point, and the most valuable source of guidance, knowledge and information for buyers and sellers. NextHome, Inc. is an independently owned company with a focus on changing the way consumers work with local agents and shop for real estate online. It owns the NextHome and Realty World Northern California & Northern Nevada franchise networks with over 180 offices and more than 900 agents. The company closes over 5000 transactions annually worth over $2B in volume.keywords:N/A