New Orleans Regional Transit Authority Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.3M per year.
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority has 71 Employees.
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority currently has 1 job openings.
What Is New Orleans Regional Transit Authority?
The Regional Transit Authority gets people moving around New Orleans. Our transit services bring hard-working commuters to their jobs, students to their schools, and fun-seekers to entertainment, shopping areas, and restaurants. We provide mobility to residents of the city as well as to large numbers of tourists, taking them to and from their hotels to historical neighborhoods and countless attractions. In fact, many visitors (and locals) ride the RTA?s iconic streetcars simply for the fun of it. In this way, the RTA is a destination in itself. Our streetcars and buses are both a symbol of the city and an essential part of it. For career information and to see what positions are available, visit www.governmentjobs.com/careers/norta.keywords:N/A