Neuronetics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Neuronetics's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.2M per year.
- Neuronetics received $Undisclosed in venture funding in June 2018.
- Neuronetics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Neuronetics has 216 Employees.
- Neuronetics grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- Neuronetics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Neuronetics?
With NeuroStar Advanced Therapy, Neuronetics, Inc., is the market leader in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation technology for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder. Based in Malvern, PA, we are a public medical device company (STIM) focused on developing non-invasive therapies for psychiatric and neurological disorders using MRI-strength magnetic field pulses. We are the first company to have a non-systemic and non-invasive depression treatment cleared by the FDA for patients who have not benefited from prior antidepressant medication. Neuronetics markets NeuroStar Advanced Therapy throughout the United States and select markets around the world. If you have questions or comments about NeuroStar, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For U.S. phone support, please call us at (877) 600-7555, for international customers, our number is +1 (610) 640-4207.keywords:N/A