MacuLogix Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MacuLogix's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.6M per year.
- MacuLogix received $38.7M in venture funding in March 2019.
- MacuLogix's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- MacuLogix's total funding is $78.2M.
- MacuLogix has 102 Employees.
- MacuLogix grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- MacuLogix currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MacuLogix?
MacuLogix is the only company to leverage the science of dark adaptation to help eliminate preventable blindness caused by AMD. Through its AdaptDx® dark adaptometer, MacuLogix enables eye care professional to detect, monitor and start treating AMD three years before it can be seen in order to prevent vision loss. MacuLogix provides in-practice training and best practices to support the effective and efficient implementation and use of the AdaptDxkeywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals