Netlify Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Netlify's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.4M per year.
- Netlify received $30.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Netlify's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Netlify's total funding is $97.1M.
- Netlify's pricing is $228 per year.
- Netlify has 120 Employees.
- Netlify grew their employee count by 71% last year.
- Netlify currently has 15 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Netlify?
Netlify is a Platform as a Service that integrates and automates all services that go in to making modern web projects. From free personal blogs to huge enterprise solutions, Netlify provides instant global performance. Netlify is based in Dogpatch, San Francisco, CA, USA.keywords:Consulting,Information Security,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Security,Software Development
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Highlights include an API for Netlify static website services, and an API for Joinesty enterprise security services. Here's a rundown of the latest ...
Currently, the deploy command supports deployment to Firebase, Azure, Zeit, Netlify, and GitHub. You can also create a builder yourself to use ...
Netlify pioneered JAMstack hosting and has inspired the creation of a myriad of tools that enable fast and convenient deployments. Plugins that ...
|2016-08-19||$2.1M||Undisclosed||Tank Hill Ventures||Article|