NavaBharat Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NavaBharat Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.4M per year.
- NavaBharat Group's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- NavaBharat Group has 92 Employees.
- NavaBharat Group grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- NavaBharat Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NavaBharat Group?
Nava Bharat () is a Hindi-language daily newspaper published from 5 Indian states - Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Orissa and Gujarat (SangaPradesh). Nava Bharat is the biggest publisher in Central India with the sixth highest readership according to IRS in India among Hindi newspapers. Founded in 1934 by Shri. Ramgopal Maheshwari, it still holds strong journalism beliefs to transform the nation into a 'New India'. Nava Bharat has a pan-India network of offices and printing centres at Nagpur, Mumbai, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Satna, Chhindwara, Raipur, Bilaspur, Pune, Nasik, Chandrapur and Amravati. It's sister newspapers Central Chronicle (English) and Nava Rashtra (Marathi) have 6 editions between them with a huge foot-print.keywords:N/A