National Diagnostic Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- National Diagnostic Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.1M per year.
- National Diagnostic Services's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- National Diagnostic Services has 56 Employees.
- National Diagnostic Services grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- National Diagnostic Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is National Diagnostic Services?
Founded in 1996, National Diagnostic Services (â€œNDSâ€) is a private non-profit corporation that creates and implements customized corporate wellness programs which result in happier, healthier, and more productive team members. NDS originated by offering mobile diagnostic imaging and radiology facility management services for Hospitals and multi-specialty physician groups throughout Michigan. As our society became more informed about lifestyle wellness and prevention of chronic disease, the company expanded its services to focus on early detection & prevention of chronic disease. NDS applies a targeted approach, beginning with executive managementâ€™s development of a corporate strategy. Wellness efforts must fit into the corporate culture, have a long term focus and be measurable. NDS offers onsite delivery of healthcare services to remove barriers of participation & increase access to healthcare.keywords:N/A