National Access CANNABIS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- National Access CANNABIS's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.3M per year.
- National Access CANNABIS received $35.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- National Access CANNABIS's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- National Access CANNABIS's total funding is $35M.
- National Access CANNABIS has 53 Employees.
- National Access CANNABIS grew their employee count by -38% last year.
- National Access CANNABIS currently has 2 job openings.
What Is National Access CANNABIS?
National Access Cannabis (NAC) is a unique Health Care service provider that specializes in prescribing medical cannabis and provides members with ongoing education and care. We work alongside Health Canada and licensed producers to help qualifying patients gain access to their license, as well as provide resources and support on using medical cannabis in their day-to-day routine. NAC has developed a strong history of effectively delivering secure, safe, and responsible access to legal medical cannabis for thousand of Canadian patients and our business model will be effectively replicated for use in the recreational space. Visit us to learn more: www.nationalaccesscannabis.comkeywords:N/A