Nanoramic Laboratories Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nanoramic Laboratories's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- Nanoramic Laboratories's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Nanoramic Laboratories's total funding is $38.6M.
- Nanoramic Laboratories has 49 Employees.
- Nanoramic Laboratories grew their employee count by -12% last year.
- Nanoramic Laboratories currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nanoramic Laboratories?
Nanoramic specializes in energy storage technology and material solutions based on nano-carbons. Nano-carbons have exceptional electrical, thermal and mechanical properties at the nano-scale level. We synthesize and incorporate nano-carbons in various materials and transfer these properties at the macroscale level. Nanoramic chooses an advanced and proprietary combination of advanced materials, creating new materials that can be made to meet the requirements of several applications. Nanoramicￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs technology is derived from years of government funded research and development in advanced materials including the application of carbon nanotubes in electrochemical systems as well as dispersion, compounding and coating processes for composites of nanotubes and other carbons. Based on a deep knowledge of nanocarbon materials, processes, and applications, we have demonstrated success in polymer-based composites, thermal interface materials, and binderless electrodes for energy storage. Nanoramic's ultracapacitor division, FastCAP Ultracapacitors, is an industry leader in harsh environment energy storage, producing the only ultracapacitors capable of operating in temperatures up to 150C and under conditions of high shock and vibration.keywords:N/A